Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 5:

Dear Davis,

I went in for my completion meeting with Marnie (yes Davis, she is as much fun as her name would suggest-- which is a lot). I know I really haven't talked about my trainer but she's super nice, love being around her. I think one of my favorite things about her is her voice.

Anyways, I have my keys. I'm missing one, but she's making a copy for me. Other than that, I have a master key to all of the kennels/condos in the Small Animal room. It's a big job... or rather a busy job. I have favorites (Candy- she's a rabbit). Binx, another rabbit was adopted the day before I came in. Binx was an owner surrender because the mom wouldn't let the kids keep it. I'm happy she's gone to a forever home. Lela has also been adopted (Basset Hound). I know I'm not in the dog section, but I do pass by their kennels so I get to know them.

I'm not used to Guinea Pigs or *shudder* Rats.

My goal is to hold Tommy (the Rat). I can handle everything but his tail... his tail seriously just freaks me out. Maybe next time...

Time In: 4:30pm  Time Out: 6:00pm

T-minus 3,487.5 hours til Davis.

No comments:

Post a Comment